The protection of your personal data is taken seriously when using this website. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services and services offered there.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data are those particulars that relate to a person or that are likely to relate to a person, such as: For example, the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may under certain circumstances be used to identify the identity of a person.
(2) Service provider acc. § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body according to Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Meiereigenossenschaft Holtsee-Ascheberg eG
2. Affected rights In connection with our processing of your data, you have the following rights:
(1) Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR regarding the processing of your personal data by us for processing purpose, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection to the processing, the right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable, information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if necessary, information about guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for transmission to a third country or international organizations.
(2) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR.
(3) Right to erase the personal data stored pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a given consent was revoked and if it was otherwise revoked.
The legal basis is missing if an objection to the processing has been filed and the data may no longer be processed pursuant to Article 21 (1) or (2) GDPR, if the data were processed unlawfully, if the deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or if the data in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
This shall not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, if you deny the correctness of the data (and for the time necessary to verify the correctness), if the processing is illegal, but you reject the deletion and instead demand the restriction of use if we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing, but you require the data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
(5) Right of objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct mail) or pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR (if the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweighs your interests, or the processing is for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims). For further information on the right of objection, please also refer to section 18 below.
(6) Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, i. to obtain the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or for transmission to another person in charge;
(7) Right to revoke consent granted at any time pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR. The revocation has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to carry out the data processing for the future from the time of the revocation. See also section 19. below.
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for our company can be found in section 4. The right of appeal applies without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) Please address requests for information or objections to data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address specified in section 1 (2).
3. Automated decision-making
Automated decision making is not used here.
4. Supervisory Authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
5. Storage of access data
(1) Every access to our website access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This data set consists e.g. from your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file size and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). A deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information about the website, we will not collect your personal data, except for the data mentioned in 5.2, which your browser transmits to you to allow the visit of the site technically.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective. We set Cookies to identify you for follow-up visits if you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log in again for each visit.
a) This website uses following cookies:
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (temporary use)
– Third-party cookies (third-party)
– Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site.
The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install a corresponding add-on. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the fact that we use data processing to make statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and to optimize our Internet offers for our users.
7. Using Google Maps
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy find ability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
www.google.com/intl/de_de/he lp / terms_maps.html
8. Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a server transferred from Google in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
9. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is possible, it will be marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if so, your name and telephone number will be provided by us saved to answer your questions.
10. Contact form
On our website you have the possibility to send us an e-mail with your request encrypted via the form “contact”. Here you can, for example, ask questions about our company, our products or our services. In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and your e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally address and / or telephone number can be specified. This requested information enables us to comprehensively address your concerns. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis. The personal data transmitted to us from your Information as well as the time of the contact are used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide us with the contacting – in particular the processing of your request. The information you provide will be used exclusively to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are – if it is necessary to fulfill your request – partner companies of Meiereigenossenschaft Holtsee-Ascheberg eG. These can be for example: our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no statutory storage requirements, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we need your information to process or respond to your message.
11. Liability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with great care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are in accordance with § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own content responsible on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
12. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
13. Data Security
We secure our website and other systems by appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular controls, full protection against all threats is not possible. Our website uses industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. Whether an encrypted transmission takes place, you recognize by the closed key / resp. Lock icon in the display of your browser.
14. Disclosure of data
The transfer of your personal data to third parties only occurs
– if you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR
– if disclosure for the fulfillment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) GDPR is required;
– if we are legally obliged to disclose the data pursuant Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR,
– if the disclosure of the data in the public interest is pursuant Art. 6 para. 1 e) GDPR lies or;
– if the disclosure of the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
15. Data categories
We process the following categories of data: Master data (such as company, contact,and address, if applicable), communication data, contract data, claim data, payment and default information, if applicable. See the above information.
16. Third party recipients
To satisfactorily process your concerns, we may need to share your personal information with third party recipients. Third party recipients may be our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
17. Period of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing. In addition, we only store data to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention requirements.
18. Information on the right of objection
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests on the basis of a balance of interests), is possible at any time pursuant to Article 21 GDPR. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims. Please direct your objection to the e-mail address email@example.com
19. Information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data, you can revoke them at any time. Of course, this also applies to us before 25 May 2018 (before the validity of the GDPR) granted consent form. The revocation of consent can always be valid for the future only. The legality of the processing is not retroactively remedied by a revocation. Please direct your revocation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Data Protection Officer
For data protection questions, please contact our data protection officer at:
Vater Solution GmbH
Herr Cord Lange
Or by e-mail to email@example.com